Scrapbooking.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrapbooking.

Post  Stecranat on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:21 am

Have been given two "scrapbooking kits" to do for grandchildren. I have no idea how it's done & nor have I ever seen a completed one. Has anyone out there ever done scrapbooking?. I do enjoy crafty things so I guess I will enjoy this, I just don't know where to start. Yesterday I did find a scrapbooking forum so perhaps that will point me in the right direction.

Stecranat
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scrapbooking.

Post  Belladonna on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:38 pm

I do scrapbooking and use many household and found objects.It can be expensive but needn't be.I also stamp so I use stamps and ink a lot, I only buy an item if I can use it at least twice.I buy a lot from Cheap Shops (We have Cheap as Chips but any of them ).For my albums I like to pick a theme, although I don't always.I have used rainbows with each page being a certain colour in all it's shades which I picked according to the photos main colour.Also I have used the Alphabet system (ie page 1. Ruby likes to eat apples, photo of Ruby using red and greens apple borders,and a swing tag with a stamped apple, and maybe a button either an apple or a shiny red one).I feel it is a creative way to tell the story of either the photo ,the activity in it or the person involved.Be aware its addictive though.

Belladonna
Busy Bee
Busy Bee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:29 pm

I want to start digiscrapping. Don't know how I'll go, I'm at the starting line too. I have Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop but prefer to work with Paintshop - just find it less complicated. Will look about for some tutorials. If anyone else is doing this I'd love to hear from them.

Fran
Cosmic Traveller!
Cosmic Traveller!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top